- Sports injuries occur in a variety of settings ranging from the acute on field injury to the persistent overuse injury.
- Our team of physiotherapists includes a titled “APA Sports Physiotherapist” and we are experienced in the diagnosis, treatment and ongoing management and prevention of Sports injuries.
- We believe in the accurate diagnosis and management of sports injuries and provide a variety of treatments to return you to peak performance as soon as possible
- Our team of physiotherapists believe in identifying and addressing all factors contributing to your sporting injury.
- We believe in educating our patients in sports injury prevention strategies.
- Our team of physiotherapists are experienced in the management of a wide variety of sports injuries including:
sprains of joints such as the ankle, knee and wrist
- Ruptured (torn) ligaments e.g. Ruptured knee (eg. ACL) and ankle ligaments
Muscle strains and tears e.g.
hamstring and calf tears
- Chronic conditions such as
(Knee cap) Pain
- Patella tendinosis and
- Shoulder impingement pain syndromes