- Neck pain can prevent us from enjoying the best out of our lives.
- It can be a single acute episode or an ongoing, chronic debilitating problem.
- Our team of physiotherapists includes a Post Graduate trained Manipulative Physiotherapist and we are experienced in the diagnosis, treatment and ongoing management and prevention of neck injuries.
- Whiplash associated injuries can result from a variety of causes including motor vehicle accidents.
- Headaches occur due to a wide variety of causes, however the neck (cervical spine) is a common culprit in the cause of headache symptoms.
- We understand and offer strategies to correct the common contributing factors involved in neck pain such as
- Stiff joints
- Poor posture such as
- Sitting posture
- Computer work postures
- Reading posture
- Weak muscles
- Tight muscles
- Poor movement patterns in daily activities
Our team of physiotherapists aim to source the cause of the neck pain, and offer our patients a variety of treatment, exercises and management strategies to relieve pain and prevent recurrence.