Chronic and Overuse Conditions
- Chronic and overuse conditions develop for a variety of reasons, usually developing slowly over a period of time.
- Performances on the sporting field and in daily activities are often affected.
- Our team of physiotherapists believe in identifying and addressing all factors contributing to overuse injuries. These may include
- Changes in training routine and changes in playing surfaces.
- Muscle and tendon imbalances
- Muscle weakness
- Growth related factors such as rapid growth spurts in the adolescent athlete
- Poor posture
- Poor footwear and poor foot postures
- Our team of physiotherapists is experienced in the treatment and care of a wide variety of Chronic Conditions including
(Knee cap) Pain
Patella tendinosis and
- Chronic muscle strains and tears
Rotator Cuff tears and dysfunction
- Impingement syndromes
- Throwing disorders in the athlete
neck and back pain
- Chronic Jaw (
- Chronic heel pain (eg.
- Hip Bursitis and tendinosis